This 4 month program is designed to take you through a series of thoughtful and strategic phases that will lead to increased clarity, growth, and impact. It will culminate with you having developed (or updated) your strategic plan, your communications vision, and your fundraising agenda.
- A clear understanding of what is holding your organization back.
- A new understanding of the key “numbers” that matter for your organization and the tools needed to guide growth.
- A comprehensive diagnostic of your programs and team.
- A plan for growth that is thoughtful, strategic, and actionable.
- A communication and marketing plan that employs the right techniques for your organization.
- An understanding of different fundraising strategies, their advantages and disadvantages, and how to apply them successfully in your circumstances.
- The ability to design your own fundraising strategy, using a collection of methods and tools available that will allow you to feel confident when asking for donations.
- Identifying and nurturing a community of peers upon whom you can rely for advice, encouragement, and friendship.
- Ability to create your own communication campaign, whether to raise funds, generate a behavior change, or communicate your cause effectively.
- A complete walk-through explaining how to create an effective and powerful video to promote your mission all using only your cell phone, free applications, and materials that you already have at hand.
- Five Myths That Are Holding Your NGO Back
- Cleaning House
- 7 Tips for Exceptional Communications
- Self Care
- Show Me The Money
- Turn Up The Volume
- Tell Your Story (Free Bonus)
Duration: 4 to 6 months